WEDDING VIDEOS IN RIVIERA MAYA

Can you imagine making a movie of your wedding day in Riviera Maya?. My lovely wife and my team can make it possible, we work as Enfoque Films to tell the most amazing love stories in Riviera Maya. A good video, recorded with good technique and editing. It can make you feel again and again on your wedding day. And that's just what we do, cinematic wedding videos in Riviera Maya.


Wedding cinematography has little by little become a fundamental need of any wedding. The videos today are not like the old ones. It's not about putting the camera on a tripod and starting to shoot. It's about getting you and your guests to interact with the camera. Get involved in the video. And deliver a video full of feelings and emotions. It will make go back again and again to that special day for you.


Through incredible cinematic wedding videos, we capture the emotions and feelings that arise that day. And we transform it into a movie that tells the story of your wedding day. We complement our wedding photography service with the Wedding video service in Cancun or Riviera Maya. But as much as we talk about it, there is no better way to know what we are talking about than to see one or more of our wedding videos. That is why we share them with you.

OUR AMAZING WEDDING VIDEOS.


We create different options for our clients, we offer teaser trailer minutes from 1 to 2 minute length. Wedding highlights from 3 to 10 minutes length and extended wedding videos from 15 to 25 minutes length, depending on video package and clients needs.

WEDDING VIDEO PACKAGES PRICES BELOW EXAMPLES

PRICING AND PACKAGES

DIAMOND

9 Hours coverage.
2 filmmakers.
1 minute Cinematic Teaser Video
5 Minutes Cinematic Highlights video
20 minutes Cinematic extended wedding video
Drone Shots.

** Drone flight is subject to weather conditions.

$1,750 usd

GOLDEN

8 Hours coverage.
1 filmmaker, 1 assistant (also filming)
1 minute Cinematic Teaser Video
10 minutes Cinematic Highlights Video
Drone Shots.


** Drone flight is subject to weather conditions.

$1,250 USD

SILVER

4 Hours coverage.
1 filmmaker
5 minutes Cinematic Highlights Video
Drone Shots.



** Drone flight is subject to weather conditions.

$980 usd

FOR ALL WEDDING VIDEO PACKAGES A 40% INITIAL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED, REMAINING 60% MUST BE PAYED ON WEDDING DAY.

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR WEDDING


If you would like to contact me you can fill up this form and I will answer as soon as possible. Please give me some details about your wedding planes, date, place, style and all things you consider important.


Also, for faster answers, you can contact me on WhatsApp


WhatsApp: +52 1 (998)342.0170

FAQ

CAN I MODIFY THE PACKAGES

Yes! packages are just a guide, you can add or remove services or video length.

COULD IT BE ONLY ONE FILMMAKER?

In packages where I need to create more content (more videos and audio) also at 9 hours coverage I need help to plug audio wires, fly the drone and do all other things that only two humans can do.

HOW DO YOU DELIVER THE VIDEOS?

I use vimeo app to deliver all my videos. I upload them to vimeo and my clients can download a High-Res video file from there.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DELIVER THE VIDEOS?

it depends of how many weddings I have to deliver before yours. But by contract I can not take more than 60 days on delivering all the videos. Usually for teaser is 1 week, for highlights is 2 or 3 weeks and the extended takes 4 to 5 weeks to deliver.

CAN I CHOOSE THE MUSIC FOR MY VIDEOS?

Yes, you can choose the music for your videos, however, the music we use is licenced so you can upload your videos to all your social media without any copyright issue, that is why I recommend to use the music we offer.